domingo, 4 de marzo de 2012

Beginning with Gyaru

First of all, I had an entry for each of these looks (and more) but now that I have this new blog, I'll just post a quick resume here (with the pictures I saved T·T) and continue updating from now on.

June 2011 Photobucket:

No false eyelashes (I swear). Circle Lens WI-A24.

Photobucket

Photobucket

October 2011 Photobucket:

Photobucket


January 2012 Photobucket:

Photobucket

Photobucket


Close up on XCH-623 Xtra Nudy Green Circle Lens:

Photobucket

じゃあね Photobucket

1 comentario:

  1. Hi ^^
    I clicked on your name when you posted in my blog and it led me here! And I just wanted to comment :3
    So you are beginning the Gyaru fashion? :O I'd definitely like to see you progressing ^^ I like the fashion and such too, but I just incorporate it on occasion ^^;;
    And I hope you don't mind me asking but, what is the code for your archive links when I hover over it? That is so amazingg! Haha

    xx tht-christina.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar