domingo, 25 de marzo de 2012

Wedding Party

Yesterday I attended a wedding party of an Uncle. I didn't went to the ceremony (no time) so I only went with my family to the party.

We got there at 7.00 pm (as the invitation said) and guess what? there was NO ONE! so freaking boring, we had to stay there three hours doing nothing. This is the last time I attend an invitation at time, hahaha!

About my look, I wanted to try something gyaru but the f.cking eyelashes made it impossible. Argh, I did all my make up and then I was putting on the eyelashes which was a complete fail. I have a black glue for eyelashes (the only glue I've been able to get in this small city =_=) and the stupid glue ruined my entire make up, it was a massacre up there. I was so freaking pissed! I had to redo all my make up again and I was already late! Photobucket

Anyway, at the end I just wore my circle lens and did the best with my natural lashes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My cousin and I

Photobucket
The couple

Photobucket
Their son



じゃあね Photobucket

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario