domingo, 15 de julio de 2012

New accesories ♥

Hello!

Last week my coworkers and I received the order of accesories for Arakut (our online shop) and of course, I ordered some extra things for me :


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Job I will never get: Hand Model Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Also, from a previous order I got this:

Photobucket

Photobucket


I bought this long skirt from a store here in Cali, I've bought a lot of clothing there. The designs are beautiful and it's not so expensive:

Photobucket


And finally, I bought these eyelashes yesterday.

Photobucket


I looked for more dense eyelashes with no luck...I can't believe how hard is to find decent eyelashes in this city Photobucket. I bought the other eyelashes from CyZone to try and make bottom eleyashes. eyelashes eyelashes, everywhere...eyelashes. Ok, no more hahaha

Now, it's time to practice and improve my gyaru makeup. I'm aware it pretty much sucks right now, but it's nothing some practice can't fix :)

じゃあね Photobucket

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario