viernes, 20 de julio de 2012

Short Update: Shinanime Day 1

Hello Loves ~

Today was the first day of Shinanime: A convention in Cali (Colombia) for Japanese Culture and Fashion lovers.

I used a simple (fast as hell) outfit for this first day. The day before the event, I got home around 1:00 am and I was exhausted! I went to sleep and I didn't even remove my makeup...yup, my face was a mess this morning.

Anyway, since we (family and I) had a space reservation for a stand, we had to be there at 11:00 am. I had to wake up at 6:00am to finish everything I didn't do the day before! I got there a bit late...and just wanting to sleep Photobucket

I just had time to take a couple of bad quality pictures. I promise better ones for the second day Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

じゃあね Photobucket

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario